www.zxrforums.co.uk Forum Index www.zxrforums.co.uk
Kawasaki ZX9-R Website Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"New" Games!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zxrforums.co.uk Forum Index -> Not bike stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baldrick2
In the Grove

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: "New" Games! Reply with quote

Ok,

So these are quite old now and I'm sure you've played them

http://www.gamegarage.co.uk/puzzle-games/blue-chamber/

My Dad and I completed the Crimson, Blue and Veridian rooms when they came out. I've just had couple of tries now and done them again even after all this time!! Not even looked at the Ninja one yet!

Not done the White room yet, has a bike in it though!!

I'll warn you though these aren't the type of games you do first try. You kinda need to remember the order which you did stuff!

Start with the Crimson Room, it gives you a clue as to how the others work IMHO anyway.

Balders

Just in case its raining all next week like they say it's gonna!
Dan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great find, love this stuff....

ZX7R (for now)......

www.towcestervaletingservices.co.uk
www.washmyfleet.co.uk
danielcraig

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Watchmen: The end is nigh Game Review Reply with quote

"The city is in danger now under boss has escaped from prison." Another game based on a superhero movie, Watchmen: The ends nigh was released on March 4, 2009, and gives you a chance to save lives. You can choose between 2 characters to play: Rorschach and Nite Owl. Both characters have different skills. Rorschach can hold weapons, such as a crowbar or a knife and has the possibility of a short bull rush to implement, or hysterical, and while a lot of damage. He can be wild and breaking skulls using any weapon that is close. Nite Owl, on the other hand, a grenade or explosive charge in his suit to keep the bad guys off. He uses a combination of oriental martial arts and the latest gadgets to the idiots below target.

As you move forward, you will have more criminals and bum face. You'll constantly be thinking to your movements and how the strength of your character you'll use to go, what makes it interesting and after a certain time, the enemies are able to make your basic movements to block. In that case, you can use different combinations for the idiots should be eliminated, but enter your movements wisely, as they do shrink your energy, you can see a meter on the screen.

It may happen that the game is not appealing to those who expect the comic or the movie again to experience. The imagery is excellent, however. The dramatic lighting, the impressive animation and fantastic voices supported by an amazing story for you a perfect detailed environment to play. The game also supports multi-player shared-screen, so you and a friend can enjoy the fight against the bad guys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zxrforums.co.uk Forum Index -> Not bike stuff All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: