www.zxrforums.co.uk Forum Index www.zxrforums.co.uk
Kawasaki ZX9-R Website Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Avon Storm Tyres

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zxrforums.co.uk Forum Index -> Recommend or KILL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GTJ9R
In the Grove

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: New Avon Storm Tyres Reply with quote

Hi All

As you've probably read in past threads, I'm a huge fan of Avon's Azaro tyres, ever since I put them onto my ZXR 750 seven years ago I've used nothing else.

I've had them on my 9R B4 since I got it (2 yrs ago) & I've just fittted a pair of their latest updated versions of the old Azaro the 'Storm-ST'.

Amongst other improvements, they are supposed to have improved the compound so that they now give even more grip in the wet.

I've had them on the bike since the weekend & to date they seem every bit as good as the old Azaros, though not tested them in the wet yet.

I've got them nicely scrubbed in now & have taken them right to very edge without problem, so far they are giving excellent grip & feed back.

Nice one Avon, another superb tyre!

Check out the link below for more details.

http://www.avon-tyres.co.uk/motorcycle/index.php?page=tyres&method=showtyre&id=25

Cheers
G

zx9r-nik
Club Racer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had Azaros on my ZXr750 L1

Did loads a miles plus two track days at Brands - were proper shredded after that but never had a single wobble from all the time I had them on.

Got Racetechs on at the moment and they were great on my track day at silverstone, so not sure what I'll be shodding my wheels with next.

hawthorn1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cuttin with regard to suggestions throughout industry or even acquiring uncut gems via excessive triumphs as well as since Four.0.One justice items, the cash only sheets in.

runescape gold
ffxiv gil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zxrforums.co.uk Forum Index -> Recommend or KILL All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: